I was lucky to be nominated for a Liebster Award! Here are my 11 questions answered..
- What made you start blogging? I began blogging for an outlet and to share some of my experiences having three boys under two. I found every time I went out and about with all three I was stopped and asked a heap of questions on how I did things. I wanted to share what I knew in the hope I could help a few mothers out there.
- Which post are you most proud of and why? Last Friday Free For A While. It received a lot of positive feedback. Mums want to do things for themselves and go back to work without feeling guilty. This post gave a lot of mums courage to do what they want to do.
- How did you decide on your blog name? I want to help mums out there, I feel the name speaks for it self. 🙂
- What would your dream job be? I couldn’t name one. I love what I do. I started a new job last week and I already love it!
- TV or Book? Neither, I love music. Take everything away and leave me with music. If I’m home with the boys I always have music on.
- What’s your fondest memory? My Nana walking me down the isle on my wedding day. How I wish she was still here to meet my boys!
- Jeans or Dresses? Dress for sure! I’m very girly and love dressing up, heels a must!
- Describe my dream home? One with my hubby, boys and my gorgeous girl Marge (my big pup)
- What favorite sweet treat? Ice Cream, I love it! I could eat it morning, lunch and dinner!
- What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done? Caught a taxi from Thailand to Cambodia. Half hour into the trip there was torrential down pour and stuck in the middle of nowhere. Couldn’t get out of the taxi at all because we were surrounded by land mines. Once rain cleared the car was so badly damaged it had only one gear working. Couldn’t go any faster than 20kph. A 2 hour trip turned into 10 hours. CRAZY STUFF!
- Best family holiday? Noosa with our family and close friends. We hired a mansion that catered for 3 families, huge pool and great location. Family time during the day and party time at night. A very fun holiday indeed!
Thank you for the nomination! I really enjoyed answering these questions! I hope you have enjoyed reading.