When you tick them off…it feels so damn good! (not in any particular order)
- NO sterilizing. The boys made it to 6 months and I thought that’s it, you’re on the floor picking up things and putting into your mouth, surely that’s dirtier than washing bottles by hand and tap water.
- No ‘over night’ feeds. I don’t know what was worse, waking every three hours or the crap on TV. Actually both were pretty bad ekkkk
- No more in and out of the car capsules. They were heavy and annoying.
- All car seats are forward facing, so much easier to get the monkeys n and out of the car.
- Finishing breastfeeding. I wasn’t fond on breastfeeding. It was uncomfortable and having two babies hanging off me whilst watch a toddler getting up to crazy things was stressful.
- They play all together….for a little while before Zaci knocks the little boys over. I can fit in a coffee while watching them happy.
- No more dream feeds. Trying to stay awake til 10:30pm on a school night isn’t easy. Pop them in bed at 7pm and fingers crossed no peep til morning.
- Feed them on the run. If it is nearing lunch time and I have been caught out and about with not enough food. Dropping by the bakery to grab lunch for the boys is so easy now. Yay to not having to pre-prepare everything.
While there is still a long way to go, they have come so far. It gets easier as time goes on and more sleep at night is more accessible. It goes fast, and while I want the boys to grow up I don’t want to loose my babies too quick.
Have a fabulous afternoon! Stay cool Melbourne, and stay safe where ever you are in the world 🙂